In 1992 Italy was one of the first countries to recognize Moldova.
In 2014, Italy's foreign minister praised Moldova for choosing "the path of going toward the West but of also maintaining good relations with the East".
The current Italian ambassador to Moldova with residence in Bucharest is Daniele Mancini.
- "Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the Italian Republic". Italy. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
The Italian Republic was one of the first to recognize the independence of the Republic of Moldova, establishing diplomatic relations with it on the 21st of February 1992. ...
- Associated Press (September 1, 2014). "Italy's foreign minister praises Moldova".
- Italian Embassy, Chişinău
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Moldova
- Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Diplomatic Relations. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of the Republic of Moldova.
|This article about politics in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics in Moldova is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about bilateral relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|