Filosi in 2016
|Full name||Iuri Filosi|
|Born||17 January 1992|
|Current team||Delko–Marseille Provence|
|2018–||Delko–Marseille Provence KTM|
|One-day races and Classics
Iuri Filosi (born 17 January 1992) is an Italian professional racing cyclist, who currently rides for UCI Professional Continental team Delko–Marseille Provence. He was named in the start list for the 2016 Giro d'Italia, but finished outside the time limit on Stage 8.
- 2nd Piccolo Giro di Lombardia
- 2nd Road race, UEC European Under-23 Road Championships
- 5th Gran Premio della Liberazione
- 6th Road race, UCI Under-23 Road World Championships
- 6th Gran Premio Palio del Recioto
- 7th Gran Premio Nobili Rubinetterie
- 5th Volta Limburg Classic
- 1st Gran Premio di Lugano
- 8th Overall Four Days of Dunkirk
- 10th Circuito de Getxo
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—|
|Vuelta a España||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Delko Marseille Provence KTM add Mihaylov to 2018 roster". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 4 October 2017. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
The team has previously announced that Brenton Jones (JLT Condor), Julien Trarieux (Neo-Pro), Lucas De Rossi (VC la Pomme Marseille), Jérémy Leveau (Roubaix Lille Métropole), Iuri Filosi (Nippo - Vini Fantini), Javi Moreno (Bahrain-Merida), and Przemyslaw Kasperkiewicz (An Post-Chain Reaction) will join the team from 2018.
- Ballue, Quentin (10 December 2018). "Route - Delko Marseille avec 19 coureurs la saison prochaine" [Road - Delko Marseille with 19 riders next season]. Cyclism'Actu (in French). Swar Agency. Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- "99th Giro d'Italia Startlist". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- "Van Poppel komt te laat binnen en moet Giro verlaten". NOS. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "ROMA - (rime) Grande prestazione di Evgeniy Shalunov che stacca tutti e vince il" [ROME - (rhymes) Great performance by Evgeniy Shalunov who breaks away from everyone and wins the...]. Il Gazzettino (in Italian). 26 April 2014. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|