Wukie at the 2012 Summer Olympics
|Born||May 11, 1986 (age 33)|
Massillon, Ohio, U.S.
Jacob Wukie (born May 11, 1986, in Massillon, Ohio) is an American archer. At the 2012 Summer Olympics he competed for his country in the Men's team event and the men's individual event. He won a silver Olympic medal along with his teammates Brady Ellison and Jake Kaminski. In the individual event he finished 12th in the ranking round, before eliminating Jayanta Talukdar in the first round. He was himself then knocked out by Bård Nesteng.
- "Jacob Wukie | WKYC's Olympic Zone". NBC Olympics. July 31, 2012.
- "Jacob Wukie". London2012.com. London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on January 4, 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Jacob Wukie". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on March 3, 2016. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "individual (FITA Olympic round – 70m) men results – Archery – London 2012 Olympics". www.olympic.org. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- Jacob Wukie at the World Archery Federation
- Jacob Wukie at the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Jacob Wukie at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to an American archery figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|