|Born:||December 30, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||213 lb (97 kg)|
|High school:||Ouachita Parish|
(Ouachita Parish, Louisiana)
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Jalen Tolliver (born December 30, 1995) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Arkansas–Monticello, and was signed by the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent after the 2018 NFL Draft.
Tolliver played four seasons for the Boll Weevils. After catching 17 passes for 188 yards and two touchdowns as a freshman, Tolliver became a starter for the team going into his sophomore year and was named second team All-Great American Conference (GAC) after recording 39 receptions for 781 yards and seven touchdowns. He led the conference in receptions (69), receiving yards (1,090), and receiving touchdowns (14) in his junior season and was named first team All-GAC and an honorable mention All-American. As a senior, Tolliver had 67 receptions for 1,109 yards and led Division II with 16 touchdown receptions and was named a first team All-GAC, the GAC Offensive Player of the Year and second team All-America by the Associated Press.Over the course of his collegiate career he caught 192 passes for 3,168 yards and 39 touchdowns.
Tolliver signed with the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent on April 30, 2018. He was cut at the end of training camp and subsequently re-signed to the team's practice squad on September 2, 2018. He was first promoted to the Cardinals' active roster on November 21, 2018 but was subsequently released three days later without appearing in a game. Tolliver was re-signed to the Cardinals' practice squad and then again promoted to the active roster on December 4, 2018. Tolliver made his NFL debut on December 9, 2018 in a 17-3 loss to the Detroit Lions, making two catches for 22 yards. He finished his rookie season with three receptions for 37 yards in three games played. He was waived on May 9, 2019.
Kansas City Chiefs
- Yates, Robert (August 27, 2016). "Boll Weevils hoping changes allow for better finish in 2016". Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Retrieved August 20, 2019.
- Brown, Ocie (August 18, 2017). "UAM quarterback Cole Sears in line for All-GAC season". The Pine Bluff Commercial. Retrieved August 20, 2019.
- Root, Jess (June 17, 2018). "Cardinals undrafted rookie profile: WR Jalen Tolliver". Cards Wire. USA Today. Retrieved August 20, 2019.
- Olson, Kellan (December 3, 2018). "Cardinals promote wide receiver Jalen Tolliver from practice squad". ArizonaSports.com. KMVP-FM. Retrieved December 29, 2018.
- Somers, Kent (April 30, 2018). "Arizona Cardinals agree to terms with 24 rookie free agents". AZCentral.com. The Arizona Republic. Retrieved December 29, 2018.
- Allen, Scott (September 2, 2018). "Arizona Cardinals name seven to practice squad, add others". RaisingZona.com. FanSided. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- "Jalen Tolliver: Let go by Arizona". CBSSports.com. November 24, 2018. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Williams, Charean (December 4, 2018). "Cardinals place Olsen Pierre on injured reserve". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Odegard, Kyle (December 9, 2018). "Trent Sherfield Steps Up In Christian Kirk's Absence". AZCardinals.com. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Harris, David (August 20, 2019). "Chiefs sign young wide receiver Jalen Tolliver". KCTV5.com.
- Wyatt, Jim (May 16, 2019). "Titans Agree to Terms with Former Cardinals WR Jalen Tolliver". TitansOnline.com. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Wyatt, Jim (August 10, 2019). "Titans Add Four – And Subtract Four - While Also Moving DL Jurrell Casey from PUP to the Active Roster". TitansOnline.com.
- Goldman, Charles (August 20, 2019). "Chiefs send Marcus Kemp to IR, sign WR Jalen Tolliver". Chiefs Wire. USA Today.
- "Chiefs Roster Down to NFL-Mandated 53". Chiefs.com. August 31, 2019.