National Route 11 is a Japanese highway on the island of Shikoku. The most important artery in Shikoku, it originates at the intersection with Routes 28, 55 and 195 in the prefectural capital of Tokushima (Tokushima Prefecture) and terminates at the intersection with Routes 33, 56, 317, 379, 440 and 494 in Matsuyama (the capital of Ehime Prefecture). Between the terminals, it passes through Naruto (Tokushima Prefecture) and Takamatsu (the capital of Kagawa Prefecture), as well as other regional population centers. Route 11 measures 239.4 km in length.
- Length: 239.4 km (148.8 mi)
- Origin: Tokushima (originates at junction with Routes 28, 55 and 195)
- Terminus: Matsuyama, Ehime (ends at Junction with Routes 33, 56, 317, 379, 440 and 494)
- Major cities: Naruto, Takamatsu, Sakaide, Marugame, Shikokuchuo, Niihama, Saijo, Toon
- From Tokushima (Kachidoki-bashi intersection) to Matsushige: Route 28
- From Naruto (Naruto IC intersection) to Higashikagawa (Takoda intersection): Route 377
- In Takamatsu, from Bancho intersection to Nakajincho intersection: Routes 30 and 436
- ^ "一般国道の路線別、都道府県別道路現況" (PDF) (in Japanese). Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- ^ 一般国道１１号 (in Japanese). Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Shikoku Regional Development Bureau. Archived from the original on 2010-08-03. Retrieved 2010-12-04.