Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
|Education||Bishop Allen Academy|
|Alma mater||Ryerson University|
|Occupation||Radio personality, TV producer, game-show host|
Jason Agnew is a Canadian television producer, host, radio personality and writer . He is also known as the founding producer and original host of Canada's Emmy Award-winning BITE Television Network, which is also known as Makeful.
Jason Agnew was born June 15, 1978 in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada where he attended high school at Bishop Allen Academy. Following high school, Jason Agnew attended the Radio & Television Arts program at Ryerson University.
Agnew is a host for Newstalk 1010. He has also hosted shows such as Splatalot!, Tiny Talent Time, Live Audio Wrestling and Brain Battle on Global TV. He has hosted the interactive television game shows PopQ and Time Shift Trivia. He previously cohosted Bite TV's The Conventioneers alongside Matt Chin. He is now the host and executive producer of Sunday Night's Main Event, a spiritual successor to Live Audio Wrestling, on TSN 1150 Hamilton, and the host of The Zone and The Zone Weekend.
- "Bio". Jasonagnew.com. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- "Bishop Allen Academy turns out BiteTV's latest on-air personality". Inside Toronto. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- "Gould Street Party – Ryerson University". Ryerson.ca. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- "NEWSTALK 1010 – IN-DEPTH RADIO :: Sunday Morning Trivia with Jason Agnew". Newstalk 1010. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- "Tiny Talent Time with Jaclyn Colville and Jason Agnew returns to Hamilton's CHCH". Your online community newspaper for Hamilton, Ontario and area. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- Reason, Cynthia (August 28, 2014). "Etobicoke comedian takes the reins as new host of Tiny Talent Time reboot". Inside Toronto.
- "Jason Agnew". Newstalk 1010. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- Facebook.com – ConventioneersTV[dead link]
- "Agnew lays down The LAW on Tiny Talent Time". Canoe.ca.
- "Celebrity Spaces with Jason Agnew". Toronto Sun.