|Position:||Tight ends coach|
|Born:||October 15, 1978|
|High school:||Lawrence County (KY)|
|As a coach:|
|Coaching stats at PFR|
Jason Michael (born October 15, 1978) is an American football coach who is the tight ends coach for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL). He previously served as an assistant coach for the Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, New York Jets and Oakland Raiders.
Michael played quarterback for Jack Harbaugh at Western Kentucky after transferring from Army. He was the quarterback of the 2002 Division I-AA National Championship team. Michael was named the school’s Male Athlete of the Year in 2003. He graduated with a degree in civil engineering technology with a perfect 4.0 G.P.A. and was named a I-AA Athletic Directors Academic All-Star and a second-team Verizon Academic All-District IV honoree.
In 2003, Michael began his coaching career as a graduate assistant for the Tennessee Volunteers football team at the University of Tennessee, where he assisted with the secondary and special teams for two seasons.
In 2005, Michael was hired as a video assistant and offensive quality control coach for the Oakland Raiders.
New York Jets
Michael then was hired as an offensive quality control coach for the New York Jets in 2006. In 2007, he was promoted to tight ends coach.
Return to Tennessee
San Francisco 49ers
In 2009, Michael was hired by the San Francisco 49ers as an offensive assistant and quarterbacks coach .
San Diego Chargers
Michael was hired by the San Diego Chargers as the tight ends coach in 2011.
Michael and his wife, Jamie, have one son, Wyatt, and a daughter, Charlie.
- Tennessee Titans hire Jason Michael as coordinator
- Titans hire Jason Michael as offensive coordinator
- Lomas, Will (May 24, 2014). "Breaking down new Titans OC Jason Michael". Music City Miracles. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- "Eagles hire Colts' Jason Michael to be their new tight ends coach". sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- Schultheis, Luke (January 27, 2021). "Report: Colts TEs Coach Jason Michael Also Joining Nick Sirianni's New Eagles Coaching Staff". Stampede Blue. Retrieved March 22, 2021.