|White House Deputy Director of Communications for Implementation|
|Assumed office |
January 20, 2017
|Education||Asbury University (Class of 2004)|
2016 Trump campaign
Also during October 2016, Ditto was a speaker for the campaign relative to the Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations including Karena Virginia's allegation of unwanted physical contact and Tasha Dixon's allegation of a pageant dressing room visit.
Trump presidential transition
Following the November 8 general election, Ditto was a member of Donald Trump's presidential transition team. The transition team was a group of around 100 aides, policy experts, government affairs officials, and former government officials who were tasked with vetting, interviewing, and recommending individuals for top cabinet and staff roles in Trump's administration. She was part of the leadership staff.
In early April 2017, Ditto joined her boss Mike Dubke in a gathering of more than thirty staffers including also Kellyanne Conway to consider ways to "brand" the first 100 days of Donald Trump's presidency.
In December 2018, Ditto was found to have violated the Hatch Act by the Office of the Special Counsel for using her official government social media account to engage in political activity.
- Diamond, Jeremy. "Christie's fired Bridgegate aide heads to Trump's White House". CNN.
- Rucker, Philip. "Ayotte to lead White House team shepherding Supreme Court nominee". washingtonpost.com.
- "Donald J. Trump for President Campaign adds deputy communications director Jessica Ditto". donaldjtrump.com. September 19, 2016. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- "Executive Office of the President Under Donald Trump". donaldjtrump.com. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- "Bevin spokeswoman leaving for Trump campaign" (partially conditional access), Associated Press via The Courier-Journal, September 19, 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-14.
- Dewan, Bryan, "Kentucky’s Governor Dramatically Cut Education Funding. Now He’s Getting Sued.", ThinkProgress, April 12, 2016. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- Sherman, Jake, "Trump advisers went to strip club with members of media," Politico, October 23, 2016. Citing Emily Smith and Carlos Greer, "Trump advisers went to strip club with members of media", New York Post "Page Six", October 22, 2016. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- Wade, Peter, "Where were Trump's advisors the night before the third debate? At the strip club," Esquire, October 23, 2016. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "Tenth woman accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct". CBS News. October 20, 2016. Retrieved October 20, 2016.
- Koloff, Abbott, and Matthew McGrath, "Woman says Trump groped her at 1998 U.S. Open", The (Bergen County, N.J.) Record via freep.com, October 20, 2016. Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- Kurtzleben, Danielle (October 13, 2016). "A List Of The Accusations About Trump's Alleged Inappropriate Sexual Conduct". NPR. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Marans, Daniel (3 January 2017). "Trump's Trade Rep Pick Gets Some Actual Praise From Progressives". Huffington Post.
- Nussbaum, Matthew (4 January 2017). "Trump announces 11 more White House hires". Politico. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- Goldmacher, Shane, "White House on edge as 100-day judgment nears", Politico, April 10, 2017. Retrieved 2017-04-23.