Joe Cummings (American football)
|Born:||June 8, 1974|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Early life and high school
Following the 1996 NFL Draft, Cummings was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent on April 26, 1996 but was cut during training camp. He was later signed by the San Diego Chargers and played in three games for the team. He was a member of the Green Bay Packers in 1997 during the off season but was cut at the end of training camp. Cummings signed with the Buffalo Bills, who allocated him to the Barcelona Dragons and then spent the 1998 and 1999 seasons with the team. Cummings also played for the Orlando Rage of the XFL in 2001.
- Kimmel, Slim (July 20, 2018). "#MTTop40: Honorable mention linebackers". MontanaSports.com. Retrieved May 19, 2020.
- Tucker, Cody (August 13, 2019). "Which Wyoming Cowboy wore it best? No. 47". 7220Sports.com. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- "TRANSACTIONS". The New York Times. April 27, 1996. Retrieved April 29, 2020.
- "Joe Cummings Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- "THE NFL STORY:JOE CUMMINGS MISSOULA FLY FISHING GUIDE". montanaflyfishingguide.com. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- "A Linebacker Runs Through It". All-XFL.com. Orlando Rage. January 24, 2001. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- Cummings, Rial (October 1, 2005). "True grit: Stevensville rancher Ed Cummings inducted into Stanford Hall of Fame". Missoulian. Retrieved May 5, 2020.