John A. Bryant
John A. Bryant is an Australian businessman. Bryant was the chairman and chief executive officer of Kellogg Company (Kellogg's) since January 2011. His retirement from the company was announced in September 2017.
Bryant joined Kellogg Company in 1998, and has held a variety of roles, including chief financial officer (CFO); president, North America; president, international; and chief operating officer (COO).
In July 2010, Bryant joined the Kellogg Company's board of directors.
In January 2011, Bryant was named president and CEO.
In July 2014, Bryant was named chairman of the Board of Kellogg Company. In this role, he also chairs the executive committee of the board.
On September 28, 2017, the company announced Bryant would retire in the first week of October. Steven Cahillane will succeed Bryant. According to Kellogg spokesperson Kris Charles, as reported by Fortune, it was Bryant's decision to retire. Bryant will stay on as executive chairman until March 15.
- Doherty, Megan (15 March 2012). "Meet the ex-Canberra boy putting the snap, crackle and pop into a $13b cereal empire". The Canberra Times. Fairfax Media. Archived from the original on 17 March 2012. Retrieved 4 February 2017.
- Kellogg Company Board of Directors
- Michael J. de la Merced, Kellogg Wins Pringles After Diamond Deal Falls Apart, The New York Times, February 15, 2012
- Richard Blackden, Kellogg's chief John Bryant admits he cut too many staff during recession, The Telegraph, 03 Nov 2011
- "Kellogg CEO John Bryant Out as the Big Food Mass CEO Exodus Continues". Retrieved 28 September 2017.