|Full name||Jon Errasti Zabaleta|
|Date of birth||6 June 1988|
|Place of birth||Eibar, Spain|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2008–2012||Real Sociedad B||92||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 October 2020|
In late June 2012, Errasti signed with local SD Eibar also in the third level. In his first season he was an undisputed first choice, totalling nearly 4,000 minutes of action all competitions comprised as his team finally achieved promotion in the playoffs.
On 28 September 2013, Errasti made his Segunda División debut when he started in a 2–3 away loss against Sporting de Gijón. He contributed 32 appearances in 2013–14, as the Armeros were promoted to La Liga for the first time ever.
Errasti made his debut in the Spanish top flight on 24 August 2014, starting in a 1–0 home win over his former club. Roughly a year later, he moved abroad for the first time in his career, joining Italian Serie B side Spezia Calcio.
On 11 July 2017, Errasti returned to Spain and its second level after agreeing to a two-year deal with AD Alcorcón. On 29 January 2019, after being rarely used during the campaign, he terminated his contract.
- Aimar Sagastibeltza y Jon Errasti se suman al nuevo proyecto del Eibar (Aimar Sagastibeltza and Jon Errasti add to Eibar's new project); El Correo, 29 June 2012 (in Spanish)
- Jon Errasti, el rival que gustó al rosarino, cobra 30.000 euros (Jon Errasti, the opponent that Rosario's own liked, makes 30.000 euros); Canal Athletic, 2 November 2012 (in Spanish)
- El Eibar regresa a Segunda (Eibar return to Segunda); El Correo, 30 June 2013 (in Spanish)
- Grífol, Jordi (10 January 2018). "¿Qué fue de Jon Errasti?" [What happened to Jon Errasti?] (in Spanish). Vavel. Retrieved 16 October 2020.
- Con Scepovic todo es más fácil (With Scepovic everything is easier); Marca, 28 September 2013 (in Spanish)
- Lara seals dream start for Eibar; ESPN FC, 24 August 2014
- Deja el Eibar un caballero del fútbol y un modelo a seguir (A football gentleman and a role model leaves Eibar) Archived 2 September 2015 at the Wayback Machine; SD Eibar, 31 August 2015 (in Spanish)
- Jon Errasti, nuevo futbolista de la A.D. Alcorcón (Jon Errasti, new footballer of A.D. Alcorcón); AD Alcorcón, 11 July 2017 (in Spanish)
- "Acuerdo para la rescisión de contrato de Jon Errasti con la AD Alcorcón" [Agreement for the rescision of contract of Jon Errasti with AD Alcorcón] (in Spanish). AD Alcorcón. 29 January 2019. Retrieved 4 February 2019.
- Sobczak, Filip (15 March 2019). "Były zawodnik hiszpańskiej LaLiga podpisał kontrakt z Elaną Toruń! [FOTO]" [Former Spanish LaLiga player signed a contract with Elana Toruń! [PHOTO]] (in Polish). Ototorun. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- "Jon Errasti refuerza el centro del campo de la UD Logroñés" [Jon Errasti bolsters UD Logroñés' midfield] (in Spanish). UD Logroñés. 10 July 2019. Retrieved 17 November 2019.