|Full name||Jorge Marcos Pombo Escobar|
|Date of birth||22 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Zaragoza, Spain|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Attacking midfielder|
(on loan from Zaragoza)
|2020–||→ Cádiz (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 February 2020|
Born in Zaragoza, Pombo played youth football with local clubs Real Zaragoza and UD Amistad. He made his senior debut with the former's reserves on 6 October 2013, coming on as a substitute in a 2–0 Tercera División away win against CD Oliver.
On 17 May 2015, Pombo suffered a serious knee injury during a 2–8 Segunda División B heavy loss against Valencia CF Mestalla, being sidelined for seven months. After recovering, he continued to appear with the B-team regularly.
Pombo made his professional debut on 7 September 2016, starting in a 1–2 home loss against Real Valladolid, for the season's Copa del Rey. Thirteen days later he made his Segunda División debut, coming on as a substitute for Álex Barrera in a 0–0 away draw against Gimnàstic de Tarragona.
Pombo scored his first professional goal on 26 March 2017, netting the second in a 3–0 away win against Elche CF. On 5 April he renewed his contract until 2020, and after becoming a regular starter under César Láinez, he was definitely promoted to the main squad on 6 June.
- "Los 20 chuts de Jorge Pombo" [The 20 kicks of Jorge Pombo] (in Spanish). Vavel. 23 April 2015. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "El zaragocista Jorge Pombo, lesionado de gravedad" [Zaragocista Jorge Pombo, seriously injured] (in Spanish). Vavel. 17 May 2015. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Jorge Pombo vuelve a tener ficha con el Deportivo Aragón" [Jorge Pombo returns to have a place with Deportivo Aragón] (in Spanish). Vavel. 15 January 2016. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "El Valladolid quiso más que el Zaragoza" [Valladolid wanted it more than Zaragoza] (in Spanish). Marca. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Pombo, vigesimoprimer futbolista empleado por Milla" [Pombo, twentieth player used by Milla] (in Spanish). El Desmarque. 21 September 2016. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "La solución estaba en casa" [The solution was at home] (in Spanish). Marca. 26 March 2017. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "Jorge Pombo renueva por tres temporadas con el Real Zaragoza" [Jorge Pombo renews for three seasons with Real Zaragoza]. Real Zaragoza. 5 April 2017. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- "Cinco futbolistas que iniciaron la campaña en el Deportivo Aragón estarán en el primer equipo" [Five players who started the season with Deportivo Aragón will be in the first team] (in Spanish). Real Zaragoza. 6 June 2017. Retrieved 10 June 2017.
- "Acuerdo para la cesión de Jorge Pombo al Cádiz" [Agreement for the loan of Jorge Pombo to Cádiz] (in Spanish). Real Zaragoza. 2 January 2020. Retrieved 17 February 2020.