Josep Maria Pons Irazazábal
Josep Maria Pons Irazazábal (born April 12, 1948 in Palma) is a Spanish diplomat. He was the president of RCD Mallorca from 8 July to 27 September 2010. From 28 June 2008 to 23 July 2010 was the Spanish ambassador in Austria, ceased as a precautionary measure after being wrongfully accused of sexual harassment. He has been the Spanish ambassador to Netherlands, Denmark and Lithuania. His brother Félix Pons, who died of cancer on 2 July 2010, was a Spanish politician who was the president of Congress of Deputies (Spain) from 1986 to 1996.
- "Biografía de D. José Mª Pons Irazazábal" (in Spanish). Mancomunidad de Municipios del Campo de Gibraltar. 8 February 2007. Archived from the original on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 9 July 2010.
- "Presentado el nuevo Consejo de Administración del RCD Mallorca" [Introduced the new Board of Directors of RCD Mallorca] (in Spanish). RCD Mallorca. 8 July 2010. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "El Consejo de Administración acepta la renuncia de Josep Pons" [Board of directors accepts Pons resignation] (in Spanish). RCD Mallorca. 27 September 2010. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "El presidente del Mallorca asegura que nadie le ha denunciado por acoso sexual" [Mallorca president says no one has complained of sexual harassment] (in Spanish). El Mundo. 21 July 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Los hombres de Serra Ferrer" (in Spanish). Diario de Mallorca. 28 June 2010. Retrieved 9 July 2010.
|This Spanish diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|