|Full name||Joshua Raymond Bohui|
|Date of birth||3 March 1999|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|–2011||Evolution Sports & Health Academy|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:23, 1 December 2020 (UTC)|
Joshua Raymond Bohui (born 3 March 1999) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Colchester United. He is a product of the Brentford and Manchester United academies and began his senior career in the Netherlands with NAC Breda. He was capped by England at U17 level.
After beginning his youth career at the Evolution Sports & Health Academy in London, Bohui entered the youth system at Brentford in 2011. He progressed through the youth ranks and was part of the U15 team which won the Junior Globe at the 2014 Milk Cup. He made his youth team debut during the 2014–15 season and scored two goals in 12 appearances. Bohui signed a scholarship deal at the end of the 2014–15 season and scored 9 goals in 22 appearances for the youth team during the 2015–16 season. He also broke into the Development Squad, making 13 appearances and scoring one goal. Due to the closure of the Brentford academy at the end of the 2015–16 season, Bohui had his contract terminated by mutual consent on 28 July 2016.
On 7 August 2016, Bohui joined the academy at Manchester United on a three-year contract. He progressed through the U18 team to the club's U23 team, but he twice rejected a new four-year contract and was released when his contract expired at the end of the 2018–19 season.
On 5 July 2019, Bohui moved to the Netherlands to join Eerste Divisie club NAC Breda on a two-year contract, with the option of two further years. A knee injury suffered that same month kept him out until November 2019 and he made four appearances before the 2019–20 season was ended early. Bohui was transfer-listed in June 2020, but he began the 2020–21 season with four appearances and one goal, prior to his contract being terminated by mutual consent on 5 October 2020.
Bohui is eligible to play for England, France or Ivory Coast at international level. He won three England U17 caps during the second half of the 2015–16 season, with two coming during the Young Lions' unsuccessful 2016 UEFA European U17 Championship campaign.
- As of match played 24 November 2020
|NAC Breda||2019–20||Eerste Divisie||4||0||0||0||―||4||0|
|Colchester United||2020–21||League Two||8||0||1||0||1[a]||0||10||0|
- Appearance in EFL Trophy
- "Squads for 2017/18 Premier League confirmed". 1 September 2017. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Joshua Bohui at WorldFootball.net
- Joshua Bohui at Soccerway. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "Academy Players Produced". Evolution Sports & Health Academy. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Milk Cup: Brentford U15s 4 Southampton U15s 0". Brentford FC. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "2014/15 Youth Team player statistics". Brentford FC. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Youth Team Player Stats". Archived from the original on 7 September 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "2015/16 Development Squad Stats". Brentford FC. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Club statement: Brentford Academy restructuring". Brentford FC. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "List of Scholars Whose Registrations have been Cancelled by Mutual Consent Between 01/07/2016 and 31/07/2016". p. 55. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Player profile – Manchester United's Joshua Bohui". Official Manchester United Website. Archived from the original on 8 June 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Man Utd in danger of losing starlet dubbed 'new Andy Cole'". irishmirror. 10 January 2019. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "Man Utd's retained list for new season". www.manutd.com. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- "Joshua Bohui verruilt Manchester United voor NAC Breda". www.nac.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "Joshua Bohui op de weg terug". www.bsiderats.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 14 November 2019.
- "Update: Tot 1 september geen betaald voetbal". www.nac.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 24 May 2020.
- "NAC zet Dogan en Bohui op transferlijst, Van Hooijdonk maakt indruk op Hyballa" (in Dutch). Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- "NAC en Joshua Bohui in goed overleg uit elkaar" (in Dutch). NAC Breda. 5 October 2020. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "U's Sign Josh Bohui". www.cu-fc.com. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Who is Joshua Bohui? Man Utd starlet chased by England, France and Ivory Coast". Sky Sports. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Josh Bohui". TheFA.com. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Games played by Joshua Bohui in 2020/2021". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 10 October 2020.