|Full name||Josué Kossingou Balamandji|
|Date of birth||9 August 1989|
|Place of birth||Bangui, Central African Republic|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2015–||Olympique de Rosny||91||(54)|
|2012–||Central African Republic||9||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 December 2013|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:49, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
Balamandji was born in Bangui and moved to France at two months old. After rotating between both countries in his youth, at the age of eight, his family moved permanently to France settling in Paris. Balamandji began his career with Red Star before joining professional club Lens at the age of 15. Following the 2006–07 season, he was released from the club and, subsequently, signed with Lorient. With Lorient, Balamandji played on the club's reserve team. After two years with Lorient, he signed with Plabennec in the Championnat National. Balamandji only made one appearance with the team in the 2009–10 season.
Prior to the 2010–11 season, Balamandji joined amateur club Villemomble in the Championnat de France amateur, the fourth level of French football. The forward had a successful campaign appearing in 20 matches and scoring 11 goals, which included a double against his former club Red Star. On 24 May 2011, it was announced that Balamandji had signed his first professional contract agreeing to a two-year deal with Reims. He made his professional debut on 30 July 2011 appearing as a substitute in a 2–0 win over his former club Lens.
(Correct as of 28 November 2011)
|Club||Season||League||Cup[nb 1]||Europe||Other[nb 2]||Total|
- "Faites nous encore vibrer!". FC Red Star Saint-Ouen (in French). 20 May 2011. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Josué Balamandji Eurosport Profile". Eurosport (in French). Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Balamandji en état de grâce". Le Parisien (in French). 25 October 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Football Club Lorient Bretagne Sud B". Stat2Foot (in French). Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Balamandji se paie le coleader". Le Parisien (in French). 10 April 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Reims: Josué Balamandji première recrue". Foot-National (in French). 24 May 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Lens v. Reims Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 30 July 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.