|Born||4 February 1992|
Wellington, New Zealand
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
Kayla Imrie (born 4 February 1992) is a New Zealand canoeist.
She represented New Zealand at the 2016 Summer Olympics. She competed alongside Jaimee Lovett, Caitlin Ryan and Aimee Fisher in the Women's K-4 500 metres event. After having trained together for just 18 months, the young crew achieved a fifth place in the medal race.
- "Kayla Imrie – New Zealand Olympic Team". 9 February 2016.
- "Emotional Imrie step closer to Rio".
- "Rio Olympics 2016: Kiwi kayak quartet finish fifth". The New Zealand Herald. 21 August 2016. Retrieved 21 August 2016.
- "43 Māori athletes to head to Rio Olympics". Te Karere. 5 August 2016. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- Kayla Imrie at the New Zealand Olympic Committee
- Kayla Imrie at the International Olympic Committee
- Kayla Imrie at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This article about a New Zealand canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|