|Traded as||BİST: KCHOL|
|Ömer Koç (Chairman)|
Levent Çakıroğlu (CEO)
Ahmet Ashaboğlu (CFO)
|Products||Energy, automotive, consumer durables, finance, retail, construction, tourism, shipping, defence, information technology, investment, food|
|Revenue||€21,238 billion (2016)|
|€1,579 billion (2016)|
|Total assets||€23,739 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||€9.90 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
Koç Holding A.Ş. (Turkish pronunciation: [kotʃ]) is the largest industrial conglomerate in Turkey, and only company in the country to enter the Fortune Global 500 list. The company, headquartered in Nakkaştepe, Istanbul. is controlled by the Koç family, one of Turkey's wealthiest families.
In 1984, Vehbi Koç handed his position as chairman of the board over to his son Rahmi M. Koç.
In September 1988, the company moved its headquarters from Fındıklı, Istanbul, to Nakkaştepe on the Anatolian part of Istanbul.
On April 4, 2003, Rahmi Koç retired and handed his position over to his eldest son Mustafa V. Koç. Rahmi Koç retained the title of honorary chairman and a seat on the board of directors.
In 2016 Q1, Omer Koc became the chairman of the board following the death of Mustafa V. Koç.
The shares of 16 Koç Group companies are traded on the Istanbul Stock Exchange; together, the groups comprise 113 companies, 90,000 employees, and 14,000 dealers, agencies, and after-sales services people.
Fields of activities
This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Automotive: Passenger cars, commercial vehicles, farm tractors and equipment, components
- Construction: Shipbuilding, insulation materials, radiators, water heaters, contracting
- Defence: İronclad, Coast Guard Search & Rescue vessels
- Durable Goods: refrigerators, washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, ovens and cookers, televisions, air conditioners, PCs, small household appliances including vacuum cleaners, furniture
- Education: Koç School and Koç University were established by the Vehbi Koç Foundation.
- Energy: Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) distribution, LPG storage, Petroleum storage, distribution, refining, pressure reducing and heating equipment, electricity production, industrial and special gases distribution, coal, iron ore, copper and zinc mining
- Food: Pasta, fresh and processed meats, dairy products, tomato paste, ketchup and preserved foods, livestock farm, vegetable seeds, supermarket and shopping mall chain, Do-It-Yourself hypermarkets, real estate development and management
- Financial: Banking, brokerage, asset management, factoring, leasing, insurance, consumer finance
- International trade: International trade activities, distribution, representation, logistics, trade finance
- Information technologies: Systems integration, services, consultancy and outsourcing, managed network services, ISP and VISP services, hosting, application services provider for infrastructure services, B2B and B2C platforms, training and e-learning, cable TV operator, venture capital projects
- Tourism: Marina operation, accommodation, food and beverage, patisserie products, travel agency, duty-free operations, car rental
- Akpa A.Ş.
- Arçelik A.Ş. – the electronics and home appliances division which includes Beko and Grundig
- Arçelik LG Klima San. Tic. A.Ş.
- Ark İnşaat A.Ş.
- Aygaz A.Ş.
- Aygaz Doğal Gaz Toptan Satış A.Ş.
- Beko A and NZ Pty Ltd
- Beko Deutschland GMBH
- Beko Egypt Trading LLC
- Beko Electrical Appliances Co. Ltd.
- Beko Electronics Espana S.L.
- Beko France S.A.S
- Beko Italy S.r.l.
- Beko LLC
- Beko P.L.C
- Beko S.A.
- Beko S.A. Cesko
- Beko Shanghai Trading Co.
- Beko Slovakia S.R.O.
- Beko Thai
- Beko Ukraine LLC
- Bilkom A.Ş.
- Defy Appliances (Pty) Ltd
- Demir Export A.Ş.
- Ditaş Deniz İşletmeciliği ve Tankerciliği A.Ş.
- Divan Turizm İşletmeleri A.Ş. - Hotels and restaurants/patisseries
- Düzey A.Ş.
- Elektra Bregenz A.G
- Entek Elektrik Üretimi A.Ş.
- Ford Otomotiv San. A.Ş. - joint venture with Ford
- Grundig Intermedia Gmbh
- Inventram A.Ş.
- Koç Bilgi ve Savunma Teknolojileri A.Ş.
- Koç Fiat Kredi Finansman A.Ş.
- Koç Holding A.Ş.
- Koç Holding Emekli ve Yardım Sandığı Vakfı
- Koç School
- Koç University
- Koçfinans – Koç Finansman A.Ş. - Consumer finance
- KoçSistem Bilgi ve İletişim Hizm. A.Ş.
- Koçtaş Yapı Marketleri A.Ş.
- Marmaris Altınyunus A.Ş.
- Opet Fuchs Madeni Yağ A.Ş.
- Opet International London Ltd.
- Opet Petrolcülük A.Ş.
- Opet Trade (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Otokar Otobüs Karoseri San. A.Ş.
- Otokar Otomotiv ve Savunma Sanayi A.Ş.
- Otokoç Otomotiv Tic. ve San. A.Ş.
- Otokoç Sigorta Aracılık Hizmetleri A.Ş.
- Promena Elektronik Ticaret A.Ş.
- Ram Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
- RMK Marine Gemi Yapım Sanayi ve Deniz Taşımacılığı İşletmesi A.Ş.
- S.C. Arctic S.A.
- Setair Hava Taşımacılığı ve Hizm. A.Ş.
- Setur Marinaları Marina ve Yat İşletmeciliği
- Setur Servis Turistik A.Ş.
- Tanı Pazarlama ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş.
- Tat Gıda Sanayi A.Ş.
- THY OPET Havacılık Yakıtları A.Ş.
- Tofaş – Tofaş Türk Otomobil Fabrikası A.Ş.
- Tüpraş – Tüpraş-Türkiye Petrol Rafinerileri A.Ş.
- Türk Traktör ve Ziraat Makinaları A.Ş.
- Yapı Kredi Bank Azerbaycan
- Yapı Kredi Bank Moskow
- Yapı Kredi Bank Nederland N.V.
- Yapı Kredi Faktoring A.Ş.
- Yapı Kredi Finansal Kiralama A.O.
- Yapı Kredi Kültür ve Sanat Yayıncılık Tic.ve San.A.Ş.
- Yapı Kredi Portföy Yönetimi A.Ş.
- Yapı Kredi Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş.
- Yapı Kredi-Koray Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş.
- Yapı ve Kredi Bankası A.Ş.
- Zer Merkezi Hizmetler A.Ş.
- "Key People". Koç Holding A.Ş. Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- "Selected Historical Data ($)". Retrieved April 3, 2017.
- "Finansal Raporlar". Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Group Companies". Koç Holding A.Ş. Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- "Koç only Turkish entry on Fortune Global 500 list". TodaysZaman. Archived from the original on 27 January 2016. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Forbes, 2010 yÄ±lÄ±nÄ±n milyarderler listesini aÃ§Ä±kladÄ±". 11 March 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "UPDATE 1-Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding names new CEO". reuters.com. 2015-02-17. Retrieved 2017-04-03.