Lebanon at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lebanon at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Lebanese Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||5 in 3 sports|
|Flag bearer||Jean Claude Rabbath|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Field events
|Jean Claude Rabbath||High jump||2.20||=26||Did not advance|
- Track & road events
|Gretta Taslakian||200 m||24.30 NR||6||Did not advance|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
Lebanon has qualified one shooter through a tripartite invitation.
|Nidal Asmar||Trap||117||14||Did not advance|
|Abed Rahman Kaaki||50 m freestyle||24.68||57||Did not advance|
|Ghazal El Jobeili||50 m freestyle||31.00||=63||Did not advance|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.