|Full name||Lee Adrian Frost|
|Date of birth||4 December 1957|
|Place of birth||Woking, England|
|1978||→ Brentford (loan)||6||(0)|
|1980||→ MYPA (loan)||12||(3)|
|Addlestone & Weybridge Town|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
A winger, Frost began his career in the youth system at Second Division club Chelsea, signing his first professional contract in July 1976. He had to wait until 15 April 1978 to make his first team debut, which came with a start in a 2–0 First Division defeat to Aston Villa. Chelsea's relegation at the end of the 1978–79 season opened up a place in the team and he made his first appearance of 1979–80 on 20 October 1979. He scored his first senior goal as 10-man Chelsea beat Cardiff City 2–1. Frost made a name for himself on his following appearance, scoring a hat-trick in a win over Orient on 10 November and following up with another goal in a 2–1 victory over West Ham United. He made semi-regular appearances through to March 1980 and finished the 1979–80 season with five goals in 12 appearances.
Frost made his first appearance of the 1980–81 season on 3 September 1980, with a start in a 1–1 League Cup second round second leg draw with Cardiff City. It proved to be his final appearance for the club and he departed in December 1980, having made 18 appearances and scored five goals during just under two-and-a-half years in the first team squad at Stamford Bridge.
Brentford (permanent transfer)
Frost and Chelsea teammate Gary Johnson joined Brentford permanently in a £15,000 deal in December 1980. Frost scored three goals in 15 appearances before being released at the end of the 1980–81 season.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Brentford (loan)||1978–79||Third Division||6||0||—||—||—||6||0|
|Crawley Town||1984–85||Southern League Premier Division||2||0||0||0||—||1[a]||0||3||0|
- 1 appearance in Southern League Cup
- "Lee Frost". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
- "Lee Frost – Chelsea Player Profile – Stamford-Bridge.com The History of Chelsea FC". stamford-bridge.com. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- Croxford, Mark; Lane, David; Waterman, Greville (2011). The Big Brentford Book of the Seventies. Sunbury, Middlesex: Legends Publishing. pp. 289–290. ISBN 978-1906796709.
- "Cardiff City v Chelsea – 20/10/1979 – Stamford-Bridge.com The History of Chelsea FC". stamford-bridge.com. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- Haynes, Graham; Coumbe, Frank (2006). Timeless Bees: Brentford F.C. Who's Who 1920–2006. Yore Publications. p. 61. ISBN 978-0955294914.
- "Vanhat kuvat – Frost ja Wilkins – Keskilaakso". Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- "Crawley Town Football Club History – The Statistics – 1984/85". www.ctfchistory.co.uk. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- "Lee Frost". 11v11.com. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- White, Eric, ed. (1989). 100 Years Of Brentford. Brentford FC. pp. 395–396. ISBN 0951526200.