Leslie Reifer (umpire)
|Full name||Leslie St Auburn Reifer|
|Born||5 September 1989|
Cottage, St George, Barbados
|Relations||Leslie Reifer (father)|
Elvis Reifer (uncle)
George Reifer (uncle)
Floyd Reifer (uncle)
Raymon Reifer (cousin)
|ODIs umpired||4 (2017–2019)|
|T20Is umpired||7 (2016–2019)|
Source: Cricinfo, 14 August 2019
He stood as an umpire in his first Twenty20 International (T20I) match between India and the West Indies at Central Broward Regional Park, Lauderhill, Florida on 28 August 2016. He stood as an umpire in his first One Day International (ODI) match between the West Indies and Afghanistan at the Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet on 14 June 2017. However, the match was washed out with no result. In January 2020, he was named as one of the sixteen umpires for the 2020 Under-19 Cricket World Cup tournament in South Africa.
- "Leslie Reifer". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Leslie Reifer Jr's cricketing family". West Indies Cricket Board. Archived from the original on 31 December 2013. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "India tour of West Indies and United States of America, 2nd T20I: India v West Indies at Lauderhill, Aug 28, 2016". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- "Afghanistan tour of West Indies, 3rd ODI: West Indies v Afghanistan at Gros Islet, Jun 14, 2017". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- "Decider washed out; Law 'not sure' of WI's chances of direct entry into World Cup". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- "Match officials named for ICC U19 Cricket World Cup". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
|This biographical article related to West Indian cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|