Libertarian National Committee
1444 Duke St,,
Tim Hagan – Treasurer
Caryn Ann Harlos – Secretary
The Libertarian National Committee (LNC) controls and manages the affairs, properties, and funds of the United States Libertarian Party. It is composed of the party officers, five at-large representatives elected every two years at the national convention, and a theoretical maximum of 10 regional representatives. The current chair, first elected in June 2014, is Nicholas Sarwark. The Executive Director is Wes Benedict.
The Libertarian National Committee is a separate entity from the "Libertarian National Congressional Committee", a Federal Elections Commission registered entity, now doing business as the "Libertarian National Campaign Committee."
Current LNC leadership
- Nicholas Sarwark - Chair
- Alex Merced - Vice Chair
- Caryn Ann Harlos - Secretary
- Tim Hagan - Treasurer
- Joe Bishop-Henchman, chairman of the Libertarian Party of D.C.
- Sam Goldstein, former chairman of the Libertarian Party of Indiana
- Alicia Mattson
- Bill Redpath, former chairman of the Libertarian National Committee (2006–2010)
- Joshua Smith, 2018 candidate for LNC chairman
- Region 1 - Richard Longstreth (Alternate - Craig Bowden)
- Region 2 - Steven Nekhaila (Alternate - Victoria Paige Lee)
- Region 3 - Elizabeth Van Horn (Alternate - Dustin Nanna)
- Region 4 - Jeffrey Hewitt (Alternate - Dr. Kenneth Brent Olsen)
- Region 5 - Dr. Jim Lark (Alternate - Susan Hogarth)
- Region 6 - John Phillips (Alternate - Phillip Anderson)
- Region 7 - Whitney Bilyeu (Alternate - Erin Adams)
- Region 8 - Justin O'Donnell (Alternate - Jeff Lyons)
List of LNC Chairs
|6||Paul K. Grant||1983–1985||Colorado|
- Harper, Jennifer (June 30, 2014). "Inside the Beltway: Libertarians shift into aggressive mode". The Washington Times. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- Libertarian National Committee staff listing on national Libertarian Party website
- Campaign Law Case Brings Debate, Crowds; McCain-Feingold, Washington Post, December 5, 2002.
- Campaign: Federal Court Strikes Cornerstones Of Soft-money, The Free Lance–Star, Free Lance-Star - May 3, 2003.
- A Soft-Money Loophole?, CBS News, February 11, 2009.
- Libertarian National Committee Clarifies Lawsuit Against Limits on Donations to Parties from Bequests, Ballot Access News, July 25th, 2011.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee Archived 2015-12-23 at the Wayback Machine Federal Elections Commission filings page.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee website.