List of Carolina League champions
The Carolina League of Minor League Baseball is one of three Class A-Advanced baseball leagues in the United States. The league was founded in 1945. A league champion is determined at the end of each season. Champions have been determined by postseason playoffs or being declared champion by the league office. Currently, the first-half and second-half winners in each division (Northern and Southern) compete in a best-of-five division series. Then, the Northern and Southern division winners play a best-of-five series to determine a league champion.
- Score and finalist information is only presented when postseason play occurred. The lack of this information indicates a declared league champion.
Championship wins by team
Active Carolina League teams appear in bold.
- a Myrtle Beach and Wilmington were declared co-champions when the series was tied 2–2 and canceled because of the threat of Hurricane Floyd.
- b Down East and Lynchburg were declared co-champions as a result of the playoffs being called off because of the threat of Hurricane Irma.
- c The best-of-five championship series was shortened to a one-game final due to the threat of Hurricane Florence.
- "League Champions". Carolina League. Minor League Baseball. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- "Playoff Procedures". Carolina League. Minor League Baseball. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- Young, Ryan (April 3, 2013). "Pelicans Through the Years". The Sun News. Archived from the original on June 29, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "Carolina League cancels Mills Cup Finals". Carolina League. Minor League Baseball. September 8, 2017. Retrieved September 8, 2017.
- Dykstra, Sam (September 11, 2018). "Mills Cup Finals to be one-game series". Carolina League. Minor League Baseball. Retrieved September 11, 2018.