List of magazines in Egypt
The following is an incomplete list of current and defunct magazines published in Egypt. They may be published in Arabic or in other languages. The history of Egyptian magazines is long, dating back to the 1890s. The earliest magazines also included women's magazines as well as those published in Turkish from 1828 to 1947. The first children's magazine was published in 1893.
In 2014 the magazine market in the country was described as one of the lower-growth, smaller-scale markets.
- Teens Stuff
- Tok Tok
- "Egyptian magazines". W3. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- Samir Ibrahim Hassan (2006). "Women and Society: Integrating Women's Perspective" (PDF). FAFO. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "The Turkish Press in Egypt". Cairo University Press. doi:10.5743/cairo/9789774163975.001.0001/upso-9789774163975-chapter-11 (inactive 22 January 2020). Cite journal requires
- Rania Khallaf (10–16 January 2002). "Freeing the imagination". Al Ahram Weekly (568). Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "Emerging middle classes in large-scale markets such as China and Brazil" (PDF). PWC. 2014. Retrieved 6 August 2015.