Little River (North Carolina)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little River may refer to ten streams by that name in the U.S. state of North Carolina:
- Little River (Albemarle Sound), a tributary of Albemarle Sound forming a portion of the border between Pasquotank and Perquimans counties.
- Little River (Cape Fear River tributary), a tributary of the Cape Fear River rising in Moore County. This river forms a portion of the boundary between Moore and Hoke counties and between Cumberland and Harnett counties.
- Little River (Eno River tributary), a tributary of the Eno River rising in Orange County and entering the Eno River in Durham County.
- Little River (French Broad River), a tributary of the French Broad River in Transylvania County.
- Little River (Horry County, South Carolina), a river in South Carolina that grazes the North Carolina border before entering the Atlantic Ocean in South Carolina.
- Little River (Jacob Fork), a tributary of the Jacob Fork of the Catawba River in Burke County.
- Little River (Neuse River), a tributary of the Neuse River
- Little River (North Carolina-Virginia), a tributary of the New River rising in Alleghany County, North Carolina and flowing through Grayson County, Virginia. Note: The New River has another, larger tributary further downstream in Virginia also called Little River (New River).
- Little River (Pee Dee River), a tributary of the Pee Dee River that flows through Randolph, Montgomery, and Richmond counties.
- Little River (Roanoke River), a former tributary of the Roanoke River, now submerged by Lake Gaston.
- http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnispublic USGS GNIS
| article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.