Los Reyes metro station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|STC rapid transit|
Platform and canopy
State of Mexico
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||12 August 1991|
Los Reyes is a surface station along Line A of the Mexico City Metro. It is located in the Colonia Los Reyes Acaquilpan neighborhood in La Paz municipio in the State of Mexico adjacent to Mexico City.
- North: Porfirio Díaz street, Col. Los Reyes Acaquilpan
- South: Pensador Mexicano Juárez, Col. Valle de los Remedios
- "Afluencia de estación por línea 2018" (in Spanish). Sistema Transporte Colectivo Metro. 2019. Archived from the original on 6 June 2019. Retrieved 8 April 2020.
- "Los Reyes" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 10 October 2011. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Los Reyes » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- Media related to Los Reyes (station) at Wikimedia Commons
|This Mexico City Metro article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|