Lucky One Mall
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Opposite UBL Sports Complex، Rashid Minhas Road، Karachi|
|Cost||₨11 billion (US$78 million)|
|Floor area||340,000 m2 (3,659,700 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Arcop (Pvt.) Ltd.|
|Developer||Lucky Landmark (Pvt) Ltd.|
|Structural engineer||Mushtaq & Bilal Consulting Engineers |
LuckyOne Mall is a shopping mall located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan which is owned by Yunus Brothers Group. The mall is built on an area of 3.4 million square feet and is the largest mall in Pakistan. It is home to over 200 stores and different services with a large indoor parking space for 1200 cars.
It also includes an atrium, brand outlets, food court, and areas for musical concerts and fashion shows. LuckyOne mall is also the only mall in Pakistan that has an in mall open air food street. The mall has a combination of national and international clothing brands including Adidas, Reebok, Levis, Charles and Keith, Miniso, Latt Liv, Splash, . The mall also has a selection of international fast food restaurant including Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonalds and Burger King.
The mall also featured the indoor themepark Onederland, which consists of over 200 attractions across 2 levels.
The mall recorded over 100,000 visitors on its opening day. It has conducted different launches for the biggest fashion brands in Pakistan and aims to revolutionize the shopping experience in Pakistan. The outdoor food street has many fine dining restaurants.
New South China Mall – Dongguan – China is the biggest Mall in Asia Area – 7,100,000 square feet: Mr. Yawar Ishtiaq IMS-GIS-NCBS reference "http://luxurylaunches.com/travel/the-10-biggest-malls-in-asia.php/4/"
- "Lucky One, Karachi". costveyors.com. Archived from the original on 2016-06-21.
- "Samsung opens outlet at Lucky One Mall". The Nation. 2019-04-16. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- "Samsung Pakistan Opens Premium Outlet at Lucky One Mall Karachi". PhoneWorld. 2019-04-15. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- "LuckyOne Mall grand opening held in Karachi | Pakistan Today". www.pakistantoday.com.pk. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- Khan, Haris (2017-06-04). "21 Amazing Photos and Facts About Lucky One Mall Karachi – The Biggest Shopping Mall in Pakistan". Paki Holic. Retrieved 2020-01-04.
- "LUCKY ONE MALL - 3D-ILLUMINATION | PROJECTION MAPPING IN PAKISTAN". 3Dillumination.com. 2017-05-01. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "Mall tourism set to take Karachi by storm". thenews.com.pk.
|This article about a Pakistani building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|