|Full name||Lyndon Edward Hannibal|
|Born||20 November 1965|
Colombo, Sri Lanka
|ODIs umpired||7 (2018–2020)|
|T20Is umpired||13 (2018–2020)|
Source: ESPN Cricinfo, 6 March 2020
Lyndon Hannibal (born 20 November 1965) is a Sri Lankan international cricket umpire and a former first class cricketer. He stood as an umpire in the tour match between Sri Lanka Board President's XI vs Indian national cricket team in August 2015.
He stood in his first Twenty20 International (T20I) match, between Bangladesh and India in the 2018 Nidahas Trophy, on 8 March 2018. He stood in his first One Day International (ODI) match, between Sri Lanka and South Africa, on 8 August 2018.
- "Lyndon Hannibal". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "India tour of Sri Lanka, Tour Match: Sri Lanka Board President's XI v Indians at Colombo (RPS), Aug 6-8, 2015". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- "2nd Match (N), Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series at Colombo, Mar 8 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- "4th ODI (D/N), South Africa Tour of Sri Lanka at Kandy, Aug 8 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Match Officials announced for ICC Men's T20 World Cup Qualifier 2019". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
|This biographical article related to a Sri Lankan cricket person born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|