This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Magnet Networks is an Irish company providing telephone, television and broadband internet via subscription over an optical fiber-HFC cable network.
Magnet Networks was launched in Dublin in 2004, and is wholly owned by the US-based international investment company Columbia Ventures Corporation (CVC). As of 2020, Magnet Networks reportedly had approximately 100 staff.
Magnet Entertainment is the home services division of Magnet Networks. Home services include digital telephony, digital television, video on demand, and broadband internet.
Magnet Business, partnered with Industria, provides DSL internet access and VoIP telephony to businesses. As of 2016, Magnet Business was reportedly the "third-largest business telecoms provider" in Ireland.
As of February 2020, Magnet's "interim managing director" was Dave Brewer (of parent organisation CVC).
- "Magnet Networks reports €4m loss in 'tough' telecoms market". irishtimes.com. Irish Times. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Magnet Networks - About". magnetnetworks.com. Archived from the original on 8 June 2020.
- "So what should you consider when switching broadband plans?". thejournal.ie. Journal Media Ltd. 28 May 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Virgin complaint over Magnet advert fails". independent.ie. Independent News & Media. 27 October 2019. Retrieved 8 June 2020.
- "Brewer steps down as Magnet Networks MD". independent.ie. Independent News & Media. Retrieved 19 February 2020.