|Known for||A Series of Unfortunate Events|
Malina Opal Weissman (born March 12, 2003) is an American actress and model, best known for her roles as Violet Baudelaire in the Netflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events, young April O'Neil in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and young Kara Zor-El in Supergirl.
Weissman is a New York City-based model and actress. She started her career as a model at the age of eight, following in the footsteps of her mother whose agency signed her. She has appeared in major designers and brands like Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Benetton, DKNY, H&M, among many others. As an actress, she has appeared in commercials for ACT mouthwash, Maybelline, Purell, and My Little Pony.
In 2016, Weissman appeared in the film Thirsty, and had the significant role of Rebecca Brand in the comedy film Nine Lives, also starring Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Garner, which was released in August 2016.
|2014||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Young
|2016||Thirsty||Girl in Pink|
|2016||Nine Lives||Rebecca Brand|
|2015–2016||Difficult People||Renée Epstein||2 episodes|
|2015–2017||Supergirl||Young Kara Zor-El||7 episodes|
|2017–2019||A Series of Unfortunate Events||Violet Baudelaire||25 episodes|
- "Birthday". Instagram. March 12, 2018. Retrieved February 3, 2019.
- "Malina Weissman Parent Background, Family & Siblings, Dating Status - All Details!". Marrie Divorce. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- Kroll, Justin (March 25, 2015). "Malina Weissman to Co-Star with Kevin Spacey in 'Nine Lives' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- "Ones to Watch - Malina Weissman". Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- Goldberg, Lesley (March 9, 2015). "CBS Casts Young 'Supergirl' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 26, 2016). "Netflix's 'A Series Of Unfortunate Events' Finds Its Violet & Klaus". Retrieved January 2, 2016.
- Eustache, Louis (February 8, 2017). "Malina Weissman On Portraying Violet Baudelaire & The Future Of 'A Series Of Unfortunate Events". Konbini United States.