Martin Browne (politician)
Browne in 2020
|Assumed office |
|Tipperary County Councillor|
23 May 2014 – 24 May 2019
|Political party||Sinn Féin|
Martin Browne is an Irish Sinn Féin politician who has been a Teachta Dála (TD) for the Tipperary constituency since the 2020 general election. Browne is the Chairman of the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Public Petitions. A native of Cashel, he was elected as a member of Tipperary County Council in 2014 for the Cashel—Tipperary local electoral area, serving for 5 years before losing his seat.
- O'Halloran, Marie. "Martin Browne (Sinn Féin)". The Irish Times.
- "Martin Browne". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 15 February 2020.
- "Sinn Féin selects Martin Browne to contest next general election in Tipperary". www.tipperarylive.ie.
- "Martin Browne TD". www.sinnfein.ie.
- "SF mayor takes the hand of royalty". independent.
|This article about a Teachta Dála (TD) – a member of Dáil Éireann – is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Sinn Féin politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|