Martin Conway (Irish politician)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Assumed office |
24 April 2011
|Born||8 April 1974|
Ennistymon, County Clare, Ireland
|Political party||Fine Gael|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin|
He is the Fine Gael Seanad Spokesperson on Health.
He is a founder member of AHEAD (Association for Higher Education Access and Disability), a charity working to improve access to further and higher education for people with disabilities.
- "Martin Conway". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- Collins, Stephen (2011). Nealon's Guide to the 31st Dáil and 24th Seanad. Dublin: Gill & Macmillan. p. 197. ISBN 9780717150595.
- "Fine Gael win 18 seats in Seanad". RTÉ News. 29 April 2011. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- Varadkar, Leo (10 July 2020). "Tánaiste and Fine Gael President Leo Varadkar announces Seanad Spokespersons". Fine Gael. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- "Martin Conway". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- "Clare General Election 2020 Live Results". Raidió Teilifís Éireann. Retrieved 14 December 2020.