|Full name||Marvin Knoll|
|Date of birth||5 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Berlin, Germany|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|FC St. Pauli|
|Spandauer SC Teutonia|
|1. FC Spandau|
|2008–2013||Hertha BSC II||80||(21)|
|2011–2012||→ Dynamo Dresden (loan)||11||(1)|
|2018–||FC St. Pauli||54||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 July 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 June 2013
Knoll made his professional debut for Hertha's first team in German second division on 5 December 2010, following injuries to Raffael and Fanol Perdedaj, coming on as a substitute for fellow debutant Alfredo Morales. At the beginning of the 2011–12 season he was loaned for one year to Dynamo Dresden.
- "Marvin Knoll" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "Knoll: Ein Achter für den Jahn" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "Hertha unterliegt in München 0:1" (in German). 5 December 2010. Archived from the original on 11 January 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Neunter Neuzugang: Dynamo verpflichtet Marvin Knoll auf Leihbasis" (in German). Dynamo Dresden. 29 June 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Jovanovic und Knoll landen beim SVS" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "St. Pauli kauft Knoll aus Regensburg". kicker Online (in German). 23 May 2018. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|