|Eurovision Song Contest 2013 entry|
|◄ "Nebo" (2012)|
|"Lighthouse" (2016) ►|
"Mižerja" is a Croatian song that was the Croatian entry for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. The song was written prior to finding a suitable artist to perform the song in Malmö. The song is a klapa song and can also be considered a Dalmatian ballad for having influence from traditional Croatian music. The song is performed by Klapa s Mora, a "super klapa" ensemble that includes six male klapa singers from five existing klapa groups in Croatia, Kampanel, Sinj, Crikvenica, Sebenico and Grdelin. They are
- Marko Škugor - First tenor (from klapa Kampanel)
- Ante Galić - Second tenor (from klapa Sinj)
- Nikša Antica - First baritone (from klapa Kampanel)
- Leon Bataljaku - Second baritone (from klapa Crikvenica)
- Ivica Vlaić - Bass (from klapa Sebenico)
- Bojan Kavedžija - Bass (from klapa Grdelin)
Maestro Mojmir Čačija selected the artists and was responsible for the vocal arrangement. Producer Nikša Bratoš, along with Dragan Brnas, made the arrangement of the song.
"Mižerja" was eliminated in the semi-final.
|Croatia (HR Top 40)||5|
- "Mižerja to be the Croatian entry in Malmö". eurovision.tv. eurovision.tv. Retrieved 2013-01-16.
- "HRTop40, Issue Date: May 13, 2016 - March 19, 2013" (PDF). Hrvatski Glazbeni Institut (Croatian Music Institute) (in Croatian). Archived (PDF) from the original on 11 July 2017. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
|This Croatia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about the Eurovision Song Contest is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|