|Full name||Mikołaj Olędzki|
|Born||11 August 1998|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.90 m)|
|Weight||17 st 5 lb (110 kg)|
As of 8 March 2020
Oledzki was born in Gdańsk, Poland. He then moved to the UK when he was 9 years old. Oledzki’s family settled initially in Corby, Northamptonshire. He then began to excel at swimming, appearing for Northamptonshire’s county team from a young age. But when they moved closer to his uncle in Leeds, he discovered rugby league.
He is the only Polish rugby league footballer to play in the Super League, and the second Polish player to the play the professional game ever, after rugby union player Grzegorz Kacała briefly switched to league to play for Paris St-Germain in 1996.
He joined Bradford on a loan deal in February 2017. He featured in Round 1 (Hull Kingston Rovers).
While on a dual-registration Mikolaj has played for Featherstone Rovers during the season 2017, and 2018.
In July 2018 he was selected in the England Knights Performance squad. Later that year he was selected for the England Knights on their tour of Papua New Guinea. He played against Papua New Guinea at the Oil Search National Football Stadium.
He attended Mount St. Mary’s Catholic High School in Leeds between 2010 and 2015. He studied at Notre Dame Catholic Sixth Form in Leeds and won their 'Sports Person of the Year Award' for his efforts in the sport of Rugby League with the Leeds Rhinos.
In January 2018 Mikolaj announced via Instagram that he and his partner are expecting their first child.
- "Players - Love Rugby League".
- Ferguson, Shawn Dollin and Andrew. "Mlkolaj Oledzki - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project". www.rugbyleagueproject.org.
- "England Knights v Jamaica". WWOS. 20 October 2019. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- Bower, Aaron (29 January 2018). "Mikolaj Oledzki: 'A rugby league player from Poland? This isn't really heard of'". The Guardian. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
- "Ten new additions in England Knights squad". loverugbyleague. 24 July 2018. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- "Papua New Guinea vs England Knights". WWOS. 3 November 2018. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- "England Knights vs Jamaica". WWOS. 20 October 2019. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mikolaj Oledzki.|