|Born||11 August 1991|
Milica Pavlović (Serbian Cyrillic: Милица Павловић, pronounced [mîlitsa pǎːʋloʋitɕ]; born 11 August 1991) is a Swiss-born Serbian singer. She was born in Einsiedeln, Switzerland, but spent most of her childhood in Gornji Bunibrod, near Leskovac where she lived with her grandparents. Pavlović rose to prominence as a contestant on the televised singing show Zvezde Granda in 2011, finishing in the 8th place. Nevertheless, she was signed to Grand Production and soon after released her first song, titled "Tango". Her debut album, Govor tela (Body Language), was then released in June 2014 to commercial success.
Two years later in December, Pavlović again saw great success with her sophomore album Boginja (Goddess). In December 2018, she released Zauvek (Forever), on which she collaborated with Greek songwriter and producer Phoebus.
- Studio albums
- Govor tela (2014)
- Boginja (2016)
- Zauvek (2018)
Awards and nominations
|2019||Music Awards Ceremony||Traditional/Modern Folk Song of the Year||"Operisan od ljubavi"||Won|||
- "Milica Pavlović imala tužno detinjstvo". Zvezde Granda. 27 November 2011. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Milica Pavlović: Nastupam poput svetskih zvezda". Svet. 7 June 2012. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Milica Pavlović ima čime da se pohvali na Fejsbuku!". Svet. 22 November 2014. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "ČETVOROSTRUKA PREMIJERA: Milica predstavlja novi album u "Zvezdama Granda"". Alo!. 27 June 2014. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Posle Rite Ore i Demi Lovato, Milica Pavlović postala ambasador Deichmanna" (in Serbian). Tracara.
- "Ovo je lista dobitnika regionalnih MAC muzičkih nagrada" (in Serbian). Tracara.com. January 2019.
|This article about a Serbian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|