Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mite, mité, or mitë in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mites are small arachnids in the subclass Acari.
Mite may also refer to:
- The lepton, a small coin translated as "mite" in various passages of the Bible
- Mite (Dungeons & Dragons), a character in the role-playing games
- Mooney M-18 Mite, an aircraft
- River Mite, a river in northern England
MITE or MITES may refer to:
- Mangalore Institute of Technology & Engineering
- Minority Introduction to Engineering and Science
- Miniature Inverted-repeat Transposable Elements, a non-autonomous transposable genetic element
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.