|Headquarters||New York City, NY, United States|
|Paul Nadjarian (Founder & CEO)|
Tae Oh (CTO)
Nicholas Frank (VP of Sales)
Jason Morman (Sales Team Lead)
Founder Paul Nadjarian was a Ford Motor Company and eBay Motors executive before starting Mojo Motors, Inc. in 2011. The startup aggregates used cars from dealerships in a geographic area that offer discount pricing and then alerts shoppers when the price of the vehicle they are following drops in price.
- "Mojo Motors Promotes New Way To Buy Used Cars". About.com. 2011-09-25. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
- "Mojo Motors Raises $3 Million from Atlas, NextView, RPM to Make Buying a Car Easier". BostInno.com. 2012-05-08. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
- "Mojo Motors Obtains $3 Million Funding to Push Expansion, Development & More". 2012-05-08. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
- "MojoMotors: A Virtual Middleman Between Used-Car Lots and Shoppers". 2012-05-17. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- "Mojo Motors Fuels Up With $3M From Atlas, RPM For Better Used Car Shopping". TechCrunch.com. 2012-05-08. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
- Moore, Steph (August 11, 2011). "Mojo Motors' new website offers members-only prices on used cars from local dealers". The Pulse Magazine. Retrieved June 29, 2012.
- Trigaux, Robert (May 18, 2012). "New online used-auto competitor coming to Tampa Bay with low price promise". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved June 29, 2012.