|Mount Klabat College, Perguruan Tinggi Klabat|
|Motto||Pathway to Excellence|
|Affiliation||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Chairman||Samuel Y Bindosano|
|President||Marthen Sengkey, MBA, Ph.D|
|Postgraduates||2 undergraduate studies|
|Nickname||Unklab formerly PTK|
|Part of a series on|
Klabat University is a Christian institution of higher learning. It was established on 7 October 1965 by Gereja Masehi Advent Hari Ketujuh (GMAHK). (GMAHK is the official name for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Indonesia.) At present, the university is run by Yayasan Universitas Klabat under the care of Uni Konfrens Indonesia Kawasan Timur (UKIKT) or the East Indonesia Union Conference (EIUC) of the SDA.
Klabat University is in the North Sulawesi province of Indonesia, in Airmadidi, a town near Manado city. Manado is the capital of North Sulawesi province. The university can be reached by public vehicles and takes about 30 minutes from Manado and the airport. The distance between Manado and Mount Klabat College is approximately 25 km.
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Science, Education, and Teaching
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Nursing
- Secretarial Academy
- Management Postgraduate Studies
- Theology Postgraduate Studies
The teaching-learning process in the college is conducted in a religious environment. Christian values are respected and implemented by the institution.
- "Mount Klabat College". Adventist Organizational Directory. Seventh Day Adventist Church. Retrieved 14 June 2009.
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists "the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-03-23. Retrieved 2016-03-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 18 June 2010.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (1 April 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Retrieved 19 June 2010.
- "Academics". Academics. Klabat University. Archived from the original on 11 August 2003. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
- "Klabat University". Adventist Yearbook. General Conference Office of Archives & Statistics. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
|This Seventh-day Adventist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|