This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Moyen-Ogooué Province in Gabon
|• Total||18,535 km2 (7,156 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.7/km2 (9.7/sq mi)|
Unlike any other province of Gabon, Moyen-Ogooué has neither seacoast nor a foreign border. It borders the following provinces:
- Estuaire Province – northwest
- Woleu-Ntem Province – north-northeast
- Ogooué-Ivindo Province – east
- Ogooué-Lolo Province – southeast, at a quadripoint
- Ngounié Province – south
- Ogooué-Maritime Province – west-southwest
Moyen-Ogooué borders all but two of the rest of Gabon's provinces, thus more than any other province.
Moyen-Ogooué is divided into 2 departments:
- "Sub-national HDI - Area Database - Global Data Lab". hdi.globaldatalab.org. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- Petringa, Maria. Brazza, A Life for Africa. Bloomington, IN: AuthorHouse, 2006. ISBN 978-1-4259-1198-0. Describes Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza's extensive explorations of the Ogoué River basin.
|This Gabon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|