Much Wenlock and Severn Junction Railway

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Much Wenlock and Severn Junction railway was a railway in Shropshire, England. It was built between 1860 and 1862 and formed part of the Wellington to Craven Arms Railway. For much of its working life it was operated by the Great Western Railway and subsequently the Western Region of British Railways.

References[edit]