|Parent||Next Entertainment World|
MUSIC & NEW is Next Entertainment World’s music content distribution division. It started to run its music production and management business in 2012. At now, MUSIC & NEW is focusing on investment and distribution of established / new / potential artists' music and produce divers contents through OSMU. In the first half year of 2016, MUSIC & NEW was ranked in 1st Production company and 4th Distribution company in gaon chart Korea. Moreover, Music & New will strengthen its position as a global company. Through partnerships with international labels, MUSIC & NEW will provide new vision for music distribution service.
- Lee Young-hyun
- MC the Max (2012-2016)
- OH!nle (Playground sub-label)
- Sweet Sorrow
- starsung (August 19, 2013). "Lyn releases teaser image + video for 'Song For Love'". allkpop. 6theory Media LLC. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- halves in unison (December 11, 2013). "Big Mama's Lee Young Hyun Drops "Infection" MV feat. Kanto". Soompi. Soompi Inc. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Lee, Cory (December 18, 2013). "M.C The Max "Unveiling" 7th Album Next January". TenAsia. Korea Entertainment Media. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- boxclub (2016-09-02). "MC the Max Concludes Contract With Agency And Forms New Company". Soompi. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- starsung (December 26, 2013). "OH!nle takes on the 'candy pop' genre for her debut with '! (Exclamation Point)'". allkpop. 6theory Media LLC. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- serendipity (December 3, 2013). "Sweet Sorrow croon 'Again and Again' with the help of Park Ji Yoon through new MV". allkpop. 6theory Media LLC. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
|This article about a South Korean record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|