Nagorno-Karabakh war may refer to:
- the First Nagorno-Karabakh War (ended 1994)
- the 2016 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, sometimes termed a "war"
- the 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war
It may also refer to various sporadic military clashes where some or all of the fighting took place in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- 2008 Mardakert clashes
- 2010 Mardakert clashes
- 2010 Nagorno-Karabakh clashes
- 2012 Armenian–Azerbaijani border clashes
- 2014 Armenian–Azerbaijani clashes
Some clashes that did not actually take place in Nagorno-Karabakh itself are nevertheless part of the broader conflict:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nagorno-Karabakh war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.