|Founder(s)||Michael Goldfarb and Michael McCallister|
|Industry||Domain Registrar, Web hosting, SSL Certificates|
NameSilo LLC is an American Internet domain registrar and web hosting company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. It is owned by NameSilo Technologies Corp., which is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (an alternative stock exchange for micro-cap and emerging companies). NameSilo is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar company which provides DNS domains, web hosting, email services, SSL certificates, and other website products.
In July 2019, the company reached the 3 million active domains.
As of December 2019, NameSilo has 3.4 million active domains under management, placing it in the top 15 of registrars around the world.
Acquisition and partnership
On March 7, 2018, Vancouver based Brisio Innovations Inc. acquired an 81.5% stake of NameSilo LLC. NameSilo had 1.2 million active domains under management at the time. In November, 2018, Brisio Innovations Inc. announced plans to change its name to "NameSilo Technologies Corp".
In Dec 2019, NameSilo partnered with NuSec.
- NamePros' Registrar of the Year 2019
- "Crunchbase - Kristaps Ronka". Crunchbase.com.
- "NameSilo Technologies Corp. | CSE - Canadian Securities Exchange". thecse.com.
- "ICANN | Descriptions and Contact Information for ICANN-Accredited Registrars". icann.org.
- "Contractual Compliance September 2017 Round Registrar Audit Report" (PDF). ICANN.
- "NAMESILO TECHNOLOGIES CORP (URLOF) Stock Price, Quote, History & News - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com.
- "NameSilo Technologies Corp. (CSE: URL.CN) :: LD Micro". www.ldmicro.com.
- Harsh (2019-07-06). "NameSilo now manages 3 Million Domains around the world". FlipWeb. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- "Web Hosting Company NameSilo Sells 84.299 Bitcoins for $839K". btcnn.
- "Total Domains by registrar". www.registrarowl.com. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- Inc, Brisio Innovations. "Brisio Innovations Completes Acquisition of NameSilo". Newsfile. Retrieved 2019-08-19.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "Brisio Innovations Announces New NameSilo Hire to Double Down on Steady Growth | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "NameSilo LLC. Acquires NamePal.com, LLC | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com.
- "NameSilo acquires NamePal.com - 2019-01-10". Crunchbase.
- "NameSilo partners with NuSEC to provide Premium DNS service". finance.yahoo.com.
- "NameSilo wins Namepros best registrar 2019". TheDomains.com. 5 June 2019.