Nanguo Metropolis Daily
|Owner(s)||Hainan Daily Newspaper Industry Group|
|Publisher||Nanguo Metropolis Daily Agency|
|Founded||January 1, 2001|
The Nanguo Metropolis Daily (simplified Chinese: 南国都市报; traditional Chinese: 南國都市報; pinyin: Nánguó dūshì bào), also known as South China Metropolis Daily or South China Metropolitan Daily, is a Haikou-based Chinese language daily newspaper published in Hainan Province, People's Republic of China. The newspaper is a sub-paper of Hainan Daily.
Nanguo Metropolis Daily was launched on January 1, 2001, according to a poll by Central China Television (CCTV), the paper has the largest share of the newspaper market in Hainan. In 2009 the Nanguo News was rated in the top ten most innovative metropolitan newspapers in China.
- Hainan Daily, Hainan's the other major daily newspaper
- China Journalism Yearbook. China Social Sciences Press. 2006.
- "Chinese death taboo makes it hard to develop care homes despite aging society". Sina.com. 2016-08-12.
- "Nip and tuck for dancers; Wedding photos taken after 52 years". South China Morning Post. Oct 18, 2014.
- Wang Pan (13 November 2014). Love and Marriage in Globalizing China. Routledge. pp. 241–. ISBN 978-1-317-68884-6.
- Lu Shizhen, Xuan Feixia (25 January 2018). I have a date with youth-a private message to adolescent boys. Tsinghua University Press. pp. 103–. GGKEY:XXC5P0L68K1.
- China Newspaper Industry Yearbook. Chinese United Industry and Business Publishing House. 2006.
- "一纸风行十年 续写精彩明天 南国都市报庆祝创刊10周年". Hainan Daily. 2010-12-31. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31.
- "海南首份都市报《南国都市报》创刊". Sina.com.cn. 2001-01-03.
- "Introduction of Nanguo Metropolis Daily". Hainan Daily. 2017-02-15. Archived from the original on 2019-11-10.
|This article related to newspapers in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|