National Highway 147 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 47|
|Length||46 km (29 mi)|
National Highway 147, commonly referred to as NH 147 is a national highway in India. It is a spur road of National Highway 5. NH-505A traverses the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. Sarkhej–Gandhinagar Highway is part of national highway 147.
- NH 47 Terminal near Sarkhej.
- Cloverleaf interchange with SH41 near Adalaj
- NH 48 Terminal near Chilloda.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 February 2016. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "New highways notification dated Apr, 2016" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|