National Highway 317A (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
National Highway 317A, commonly called NH 317A is a national highway in the state of West Bengal in India. It is a branch of National Highway 317. NH 317A is a very important road providing connectivity to Bhutan. This national highway is also part of Asian Highway 48.
- NH 317 Terminal near Hasimara.
- "New National Highways notification - GOI" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "New National highways notification by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Asian Highway Database - Country wise". UNESCAP. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|