National Highway 365BB (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 65|
|Length||254.4 km (158.1 mi)|
|East end||Kovvur (Rajamahendravaram)|
|States||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
National Highway 365BB is a national highway in India. It is a secondary route of National Highway 65. NH-365BB traverses the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in India..It starts at Suryapet and ends at Kovvur(Rajamahendravaram).Major cities on this route are Suryapet, Khammam and Rajamahendravaram.
- Andhra Pradesh
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has proposed to construct the four-lane access controlled greenfield highway of a length of little over 162 km connecting Khammam of Telangana with Andhra Pradesh’s Devarapalli at an estimated cost of ₹4,609 crore.
The project was approved under the centrally-sponsored Bharatmala Pariyojana’s economic corridor development initiative more than one-and-a-half years ago.
The project involves acquisition of about 1,996 acres of agricultural lands spread in 31 villages of ten mandals of the district. The proposed greenfield express highway is likely to extend a distance of 96 km in Khammam district.
- NH 65 Terminal near Suryapet.
- NH 365A near Khammam
- NH 563 near Khammam
- NH 30 near Penuballi
- NH 516D near Jeelugumilli
- NH 16 Terminal near Kovvur(Rajamahendravaram).
- "New highways notification dated May, 2017" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "New National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 8 October 2018.