National Highway 709 (India)
Schematic map of National Highways in India
|Length||243 km (151 mi)|
|Rohtak, Bhiwani, Pilani|
National Highway 709 (NH 709 Ext) starts from Rajgarh and ends at Panipat, Rajgarh is in the state of Rajasthan. Rohtak, Bhiwani and Pilani are the major towns in between on this highway route. This highways meets with National Highway 1(Delhi to Amritsar) at Panipat Bypass. The highway is 243 km (151 mi) long and runs only in the state of Haryana and Rajasthan.Highway is four Lane between Panipat and Bhiwani. Four Lanning between Kalanaur and Bhiwani has completed. Toll Gates are being Constructed near Bhiwani.
The route of National Highway 709 passes through the following towns and villages:-
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "New highways notification dated February, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|