National Register of Historic Places listings in Coke County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Coke County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Coke County, Texas. There are one district and one individual property listed on the National Register in the county.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Coke County Jail||December 23, 2004
|6th at Chadbourne||Robert Lee|
|2||Fort Chadbourne||April 2, 1973
|Off US 277 near Runnels and Coke county line||Bronte|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Coke County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 20, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Coke County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons