National Register of Historic Places listings in Hancock County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hancock County, Ohio.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Hancock County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 14 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Adams School||August 11, 2004
|826 Washington St.||Findlay|
|2||Charles H. Bigelow House||March 29, 2006
|2816 N. Main St.||Findlay|
|3||The Boss Manufacturing Company||September 6, 2018
|317 W. Main Cross St.||Findlay|
|4||Marcus Dana House||March 24, 1980
|707 N. County Line St.||Fostoria|
|5||Findlay Country Club Golf Course||December 2, 2019
|1500 Country Club Dr.||Findlay|
|6||Findlay Downtown Historic District||February 28, 1985
|Roughly along Main, W. Sandusky, and W. Main Cross Sts.||Findlay|
|7||First Hancock County Courthouse||March 13, 1976
|819 Park St.||Findlay|
|8||Fostoria Mausoleum||August 25, 1978
|702 Van Buren St.||Fostoria|
|9||Hancock County Courthouse||May 7, 1973
|10||Jasper G. Hull House||May 7, 1973
|422 W. Sandusky St.||Findlay|
|11||Elijah Pelton Jones House||March 14, 1985
|313 E. Sandusky St.||Findlay|
|12||Dr. Albert Linaweaver House||September 29, 1983
|1224 S. Main St.||Findlay|
|13||Marion Township School District No. 3||August 8, 1996
|8884 County Road 236||Marion Township|
|14||Andrew Powell Homestead||December 19, 1986
|9821 County Road 313||Liberty Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hancock County, Ohio.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Ohio
- Listings in neighboring counties: Allen, Hardin, Henry, Putnam, Seneca, Wood, Wyandot
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Ohio
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved July 16, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.